HOA Board MemberResponsibilities
As a board member of a homeowners association (HOA), townhouse association, or self-managed community, you play a key role in fostering a vibrant community and thriving organization. Every decision you and the other board members make has a lasting impact on your organization. Therefore, you have a tremendous responsibility and may find you need help carrying out your duties.
RowCal provides online tools, resources, and support for your board. We also offer professional consultation to answer your questions and help you find solutions for many of the issues and challenges you face as a board member. Our property management team has the knowledge and experience to help associations of all types. We work with HOAs throughout Blaine, Maple Grove, Savage, and Woodbury, Minnesota, and can partner with your HOA board to help your organization grow.
The RowCal Experience: Providing Value for Your HOA
RowCal offers products and services specifically geared toward helping HOAs. We provide the right type of support to help you in key areas of your leadership.
From board meeting organization to HOA oversight, our team handles all administrative service responsibilities, such as:
- Annual calendar preparation
- Business hours customer service compliance inspections/enforcement
- Amenities oversight and coordination
- Recurring services oversight and coordination
- Membership meeting attendance and coordination
- Board meeting attendance and coordination
We can also work with you to develop and organize your declarations, bylaws, rules, regulations, and other administrative areas.
Keeping up with your association’s finances may be the most challenging part of your board’s duties. We help you simplify all of your paperwork, processes, and record-keeping through your online portal. We provide the following assistance:
- Budget preparation
- Bank reconciliation
- General ledger facilitation
- Accounts payables (client policy and budget-driven)
- Accounts receivable/collections (client policy driven)
- Monthly financial report processing/delivery
- Resale facilitation
- Tax filing
Our online tools allow your board to effectively manage funds, access documents, make transactions, and collaborate on a single, online portal. You will have everything you need to handle your finances including full support from your RowCal team.
You can benefit from the insight of HOA experts who can guide through issues that arise in your organization. A RowCal property management expert can provide consultation to meet your board’s specific concerns, such as:
- Conflict / Dispute Resolution
- Construction Engineering
- Horticulturist / Arborist / Landscape Design
- Certified Public Accountant Reviews and Audits
- Legal Governance and Collections
By partnering with RowCal, you have instant access to years of sound industry and operational knowledge to ensure you are prepared for any challenge. We can give you an unbiased perspective regarding common resident complaints or conflicts that arise from time to time. You have support from professionals you can trust so your board doesn’t have to bear the weight of these issues alone.
We work with you to evaluate and analyze your upcoming maintenance construction projects. From concept to completion, we can handle every stage of your project, as well as handle emergency issues, communication, and budgeting. Our services are designed to take care of your property and your people. We provide the following:
- Preventive maintenance plan
- Emergency preparedness plan
- Capital expenditure forecast
- Time and material maintenance (policy and budget-driven)
- Capital expenditure bidding and management
- Insurance coordination and reconstruction
- Quarterly reporting (based on client meeting schedule)
- 24/7 emergency response
Contact Us to Learn More About How We Can Help Your HOA Board
If you are ready to partner with a property management company in Blaine, Minnesota, contact RowCal. We offer complete HOA board services that strengthen your organization from the inside out and help you build a vibrant community.
To schedule a consultation with one of our property management experts, call us today at 651-233-1307. You can also fill out our form on our contact page.